Greek Pasta Salad
Greek Pasta Salad with tomatoes, feta cheese, kalamata olives and oregano.
Servings: 6 Cups
- 8 oz short piece pasta cooked
- 6 oz grape tomatoes
- 6 oz cucumber cubed
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 oz kalamata olives pitted and cut in half
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh oregano chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil plus 1 teaspoon.
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 oz feta cheese crumbled
Cook the pasta until tender, drain, toss with a teaspoon of olive oil so that the pasta does not stick together and allow it to cool in a large bowl.
Cut the cucumbers into cubes, and dice the red onion. Make sure the kalamata olives are pitted and cut in half.
In a small bowl whisk together the red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
In the large bowl with the pasta, mix in the grape tomatoes, diced cucumber, diced onion and fresh oregano. Mix in the vinaigrette and then fold in the feta cheese.